The Data Science and Society Program is among the initiatives of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs under the Emerging Interdisciplinary Research (EIDR) Program. The program on Data Science and Society is composed of three (3) component projects which all aim to use data science to investigate the …
- India's gender inequality has led to millions of 'unwanted'...July 25, 2018
- The history of 2017 in seven chartsJuly 24, 2018
- How They Did It: Enslaved Land InvestigationJuly 20, 2018
- Taliban threaten 70% of Afghanistan, BBC findsJuly 18, 2018
- Highway of riches, road to ruin: Inside the Amazon’s...July 17, 2018
- India's gender inequality has led to millions of 'unwanted'...
Learning Data Journalism
- How They Did It: Developing a Data-Driven Navigator...July 4, 2018
- Seven Trends in Data VisualizationJune 29, 2018
- Why journalists need data and coding skills more than...June 10, 2018
- Data Driven JournalismAugust 22, 2017
- LearnoAugust 22, 2017
- How They Did It: Developing a Data-Driven Navigator...